Macmillan Education’s variety of practice books and study guides will make it easy for children from Grade R to Grade 12 to catch up and stay on top of their schoolwork.
At Macmillan Education teachers and learners are at the heart of everything we do. Everything we publish as well as the workshops we offer are tailored to providing teachers with the best possible learning resources and to help them do what they do best.
Read more about Macmillan Education’s excellent solutions:
- Science in the Foundation Phase: How do I get started?
- Bettermarks® – Makes maths easy
- Improving the Literacy Standard in the Intermediate Phase whilst building a love for reading
- A fresh approach to learning and teaching Afrikaans as a First Additional Language
- Creating your own resources for your class has never been this fun (or easy!)
- Augmented reality: Making written content come to life
ABOUT MACMILLAN SOUTH AFRICA
Macmillan South Africa is a world-class educational content and service provider. We offer a large range of products available in print, digital and online formats.
All our approved textbooks meet the Curriculum and Assessment Policies (CAPS) requirements and standards as approved by the Department of Basic Education. We create content in all our official languages for all grades and subjects. Some of our trusted brands include Clever and Solutions for All.
Through our agency agreement with Hodder Education we offer an extensive range of publications suitable for the Cambridge Assessment International Examination. We also offer a wide range of classroom and teaching resources. These include dictionaries, atlases, map skills resources, technology kits, study guides, benchmark assessments and intervention programmes.
We continuously invest in cutting-edge digital content for schools to provide flexible, quality solutions that bring together print and digital. We also assist teachers and lecturers with integrating digital content into their classroom and teaching styles.