Teachers all over Kenya are turning to the Teacha! platform to find teaching resources for the CBC curriculum, learn about what other teachers are up to in their classroom, and find new career opportunities.
View a 30-minute webinar by Kenyan teacher, Lilian Nyaranga, to see how Teacha! can support you.
Find CBC resources
Teacha! gives you an easy way to find quality Competency-Based Curriculum (CBC) resources. There are downloadable lesson plans, worksheets, presentations, interactive lessons, assessments, summaries, flashcards, posters, clip art, book covers, planners and more.
Many of these resources are also available for free, for teachers to download and use.
Make money selling your resources
You also have the opportunity to sell your resources you’ve already created and support other teachers while earning extra income.
Here’s some things you can look forward to when you sign up as a seller on Teacha!:
- Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way, working closely with you to make your store a success.
- You earn 65% of your total store sales.
- There are zero risks: There is no registration or membership fees, and you won’t be charged to set up a shop, upload and share your resources.
Connect with teachers globally
Teacha! Inspire unlocks a new world of opportunities for you to:
- Expand your knowledge with high-quality Professional Development courses
- Learn from other teachers both locally and internationally and share insights through Professional Learning Communities
- Find top-notch thought-leadership articles providing tips and tools that you can use inside your classroom.
Join the Kenyan teacher group for free and connect with local teachers and share thoughts, ideas, and tips to enhance teaching and learning in Kenya.
Explore Teacha! Inspire
Find your dream teaching job
Teacha! enables you to find and apply to vacancies from top schools with one click. You get to:
- Easily apply online for vacancies advertised by schools.
- Save time searching through dozens of job boards and pages.
- Get email alerts for jobs in your area and your expertise.
- Create an online CV that can be found by potential employers
Create an online profile on Teacha! Jobs.
We’re here for you
Our support team is available 7 days a week. If you need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.